What is Decentralized Entrepreneurship?
Beverly Hills, CA, February 14th, 2017 (morphsyndicate.com)
There are various forms/models that are growing rapidly and having to do with – decentralizing.
Presently, the development of new forms of Commerce and Economics as in the Internet of Things also known as IoT (Peer-to-Peer) and Blockchain (Decentralized Ledgers) are providing across global markets a new means to finance and the subsequent exchanges between Consumers+Businesses+Workforce.
Decentralized Entrepreneurship is defined as Entities (central ownership) ,and without organizational charts and/or employees.
The formulation of entities are structured on a Hybrid peer-to-peer (i.e.; Groups, Companies, Workforce, Services) with professional engagement on the development/execution of “Complex Bundles, (CB)”, and packaged as Commodities of Intellectual Properties, Products, and Services. The entities are designed to singularly and collectively interact with a (CB) on shared ledgers, consolidated orders, and execution on all professional skill sets need to execute through to delivery. Listed individually, and based on market valuations for which the owners/investors are holding the allocation of shares in stock.
The aspect of decentralized is defined on the value-added by all parties (valued individually) and thus producing a pre-valuation to the Complex Bundle, listed on the exchange.
Pictured here is graphic description >
CB = Complex Bundles are packaged as “Commodities” of Intellectual Properties, Products, and Services.
G = Groups are Executive Owned entities and acting as representatives and executors of specific bundles, listed on the exchange.
C = Companies are Talent Owned entities and develop the Intellectual Properties and Products and Services
W = Workforce are Individuals with “Proficiencies” defined as (Core, Media, Standard) and specific to markets.
S = Services are 3rd Parties entities that are existing outside of the PEM and are priced on the exchanged by pre-qualified contracts.
The parties are designed to act as individual components there by providing “Pricing” to each of the Complex Bundles and acting in a structure defined as “Hybrid peer-to-peer” with financial valuations to all parties i.e: Groups, Companies, Individuals, Services.
The PEMs are exchanges for the trading on Complex Bundles, by which the buyers/sellers are structured as such:
- Buyers = Conglomerates, Large Companies, Holding Companies, Major Investors, Countries/States/Cities.
- Sellers = Groups (Executive Owned) and representatives and executors specific to markets
- Providers = Companies (Talent Owned), Workforce (Individuals), and Services (3rd Parties)
Competitive advantages with Decentralized Entrepreneurship:
- The expenditures with producing a Complex Bundle are by design utilizing methods of consolidated orders, sharing of assets, their by producing pricing equilibrium’s to any/all precipitants.
- Minimizing the redundancies in executive/managerial oversight with the collective inputs/outputs produced by individuals deemed as a value-added component in commerce.
- Economic models for “decentralizing” as in the example of Blockchain – align structurally as in business models, processes and technologies
- Small to Mid-sized Companies in their growth model are leveraging in their economics and commerce , at the point of entry and through their existence as a profitable entity.
Decentralized Entrepreneurship has the following theoretical aspects – when based upon the current-intersecting-future in market shifts and technologies:
- Connectivity has produced the ability for economic/commerce to shift at rates not previously available due to capital and tangible holdings were the barrier of entry
- Platforms based on Peer-to-Peer (IoT) are inexpensive to replicate and currently democratized technologies – producing the value-added in the work performed
- Productivity is the basis upon salaries/wages are distributed to Workforces and with systemic implementation of Artificial Intelligence, reducing the value-added by Humans
- Shifting to “Proficiency”, counters the devaluations by which A.I. and other technologies have on the creation of individual wealth in wages/salaries
- Businesses are based on “Subjective” (decision-making) organizations with numerous vertical management structures
- Every-day business decisions/tasks increasing are produced by Artificial Intelligence and Learned Machines and directed to executors and workforces
- The corporate structure is defined by “Power vs. Subordinate”
- Basis from which power is directed is through subjective guidance and technologies providing such decisions – eradicates the need for human-to-human supervision
- Investments in Artificial Intelligence and Learned Machines have increased Y-o-Y due to productivity is the means for companies to produce a competitive advantage
- Major Corporations are based on vertical management structures thus replicated in positions/salaries across the portfolio of companies and across industries globally
- Every individual owning a connected devise is available to signup with any/all available platforms – thus competitive models to current platforms will reduce market share.
- Disruption is throughout all sectors globally – Based on Economic/Commerce models of 20th century are cannibalizing the valuations to solely the founders and investors
- Ownership of equity is produced by human inputs/outputs and thus any/all humans have the capability to produce a profitable means through connectivity globally
Decentralized Entrepreneurship is an Economic/Commerce system and operating on a Private Electronic Market (PEM) and owned by MORPH Syndicate with development by Matthew Ashburn.
(Note: the developments of PEMs are specific to MORPH Syndicate and not to be characterized with other forms by individuals and/or companies.)